Be part of a great team!
The East Aurora Co-op Market is a community-owned store. Our focus is on serving our community of owners, shoppers and employees. We are dedicated to the creation of a strong, safe, and supportive work environment based on mutual respect, high ethical standards, sound management, and a dedication to excellence to provide our member-owners and community an incredible store to shop in. Employees are expected to demonstrate the concepts of cooperation, excellent customer service, creative input, and a positive willingness to get the job done. If this sounds like an environment you’d like to work in and you see a position for which you’re qualified, we’d love to have you apply.
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking experienced kitchen staff to build and maintain a fresh, delicious prepared foods. Staff will provide friendly and helpful service to customers and coworkers and should love to feed people fantastic, nutritious foods. Kitchen staff will work across all food service operations.
Full time and part time positions available.
• Experience cooking in restaurant, food service, catering, deli, or kitchen operation.
• Familiarity with natural foods and dietary preferences
• Outgoing, friendly, helpful personality
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
• Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication is essential
• Regular, predictable attendance
• Evening and weekend availability as needed
• Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
• Willingness and ability to meet the changing requirements of the position.
For consideration, please apply here. We can’t wait to meet you!
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking full time and part time Team Members to work in our Grocery, Produce and Customer Service departments. Co-op Team Members will be friendly and helpful to and should love to delight customers with excellent customer service, a fun shopping experience and quality products.
- Experience in a retail or merchandising position
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Love for great food
- Desire to work directly with customers and other staff members
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow, contribute to and assess systems for efficient and productive operations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
Please apply on our website only: eastaurorafood.coop. We can’t wait to meet you!
Download the full posting here.